FREE SHIPPING Australia Wide!
Simply intuitive. Smart Sensor technology reacts when you put the headset on, letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you’re already wearing it, Voyager Legend announces who’s calling and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore.”
Simply tap the voice command button and ask to check battery level, connection status, and more. With technology this nimble, Voyager Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth headset.
- Talk/standby time: Up to 7 hours/11 days standby*
- Smart Sensor technology Senses if it is being worn so it can:
- Send calls to your mobile phone or your headset
- Pause streaming audio when headset is taken off ear
- Lock the call button to avoid accidental re-dialing
- Noise cancelling:
- Triple-mic active Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Sidetone detection
- Wind cancelling:
- Stainless steel windscreen
- Acoustic fabric mesh blocks wind
- Electronic filter in mic circuitry
- Multipoint technology: Pair two phones and answer calls from either one.
- Bluetooth v3.0:
- Profiles – Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband
- Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Charge connector: Proprietary snap-fit magnetic connection
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Headset battery meter: On-screen for iPhone, enabled by Find MyHeadset™ app for Android™
- Charge time (maximum): 90 minutes for full charge
- Operating + storage temp. 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Service and support: 2-year limited warranty
*Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device.